The WSU-Mount Vernon Research Center is located in the Skagit Valley of northwestern Washington. This region is well known for its scenic beauty, the Cascade Mountain Range, and Puget Sound. The center’s mission is to serve the agricultural, horticultural, and natural resource science interests of the state through research and extension activities that are enhanced by the unique conditions of northwestern Washington: a mild marine climate, diverse small and mid-sized farming enterprises and close rural-urban interface.
WSU Mount Vernon Research Helps Growers
Product Development for Value-Added Foods Short Course, Oct. 27, Vancouver, WA. Details...
Product Development for Value-Added Foods Short Course, Oct. 28, Mt. Vernon, WA. Details...
- WSU Mt. Vernon Newsletter, Spring 2016
- WSU Mount Vernon Newsletter, Summer 2015
- Semi - Annual Faculty Report January 1 to June 30, 2015
- Crop Tunnels and Plastic Mulch
- PNW Vegetable Extension
- Spotted Wing Drosophila
- Tree Fruits and Alternative Fruits for Western WA