Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Farm and Facilities Reservations

Farm Facilities

WSU Mount Vernon NWREC offers experimental research field space to qualifying individuals, institutions and agencies. We are committed to high quality research efforts, transparency and integrity in research methodologies, and prompt delivery of research-based information, and ask those who work here to share in this commitment. The Field Research Application Form must be completed and submitted for final approval before land is assigned for research. Information regarding Farm Service Center Rates and Vehicle Service Center Rates is also available.

Request Greenhouse Space

Equipment Use Form

Olson Heritage Farm House

WSU Graduate Student & Faculty Housing

Exterior of the Olson Heritage Farmhouse

The Olson Heritage Farm House provides need-based and transitional housing for WSU graduate students and visiting scientists. Room reservations can be made by emailing (Please note that the Olson House is currently full, however, you may request accommodation and be added to the wait list for housing needs on a first-come first-serve basis. Graduate students are given priority.) More information about the Olson Heritage Farmhouse can be found on the Graduate Student Housing page.