COVID-19 Advisory. NWREC is working to keep our communities safe and will provide most Extension programming virtually in addition to in-person. Effective March 16, 2020, WSU NWREC is closed to the public except for special events where measures are taken to manage against COVID-19. We remain available via email, phone and webconference.
Standing events and work parties may be impacted by this closure; please contact the event organizer if you have questions.
Washington State University holds the health and safety of personnel, volunteers, the public and event participants of critical importance. We are following the guidelines laid out by the Governor’s office and the Washington State Department of Health, as well as best practices outlined by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). At in-person events:
- Participants will wear a face covering (covering nose and mouth).
- Hand sanitizer will be provided to all participants.
- All high-use surfaces will be sanitized prior to and following the event.
- No more than 50 guests may eat inside NWREC facilities at one time. Events with catering headcounts in excess of this capacity will need to make alternate arrangements for meals.”
More details regarding WSU management for COVID-19 are available on the WSU COVID-19 website.
Zoom (Lunch & Learn Seminars)
- There were no results found.