Yes, this certificate is an option for any student with an interest in Sustainable Agriculture. In order to obtain the CS certificate, a student must be enrolled as either a degree-seeking student or a non-degree seeking student. In order to enroll in these classes a student would need to apply to the university, be accepted and pay tuition before registering for a class. You can visit or for full instructions on how to do this. If you are currently enrolled, please contact Hillary Templin, Academic Coordinator at for more information about the academic certificate.